A1 Powered Pallet Truck Duration:
Novice Operator: 1 Day
For operators who have never previously operated a forklift truck.
Experience Operator: 1/2 Day
For operators who have experience on a forklift truck but have no certification or their certificate is over 5 years old.
Refresher & Test: 1/2 Day
For operators who have in date certification between 3 & 5 years old.
A1 Powered Pallet Truck Duration
1 Truck : 3 Candidates : 1 Instructor
- Responsibilities under the health & safety at work act, 1974, PUWER & LOLER
- L117 Approved code of practice
- Operators Safety Code
- Battery maintenance and charging procedures
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive controls
- Hydraulic controls
- Maneouvering in open and confined areas including entry & aisle safety procedures
If not already registered, candidates will be registered onto the ITSSAR TOP scheme (Trainer Operator Passport) and issued with a photo identification card and A4 Certificate.
We are only able to cater for this course on your site using your equipment.
Facilities required on your site:
A training room suitable for the number of candidates, sufficient practical training space to carry out assessments and testing. Delegates will require PPE as per the company’s internal risk assessments.