Estee Lauder Companies
- Operate at all times in accordance with Health and Safety rules and regulations.
- Receive and GRN Incoming Goods, check delivery notes and stow materials.
- Pick and return Components/labels/Raw Materials/Finished Goods and Mass for the Whitman Production Area/Third Party Contractors/Internal and External customers.
- Follow the Scrap Process, which includes Picking and Sorting of Finished Goods and Components in preparation for disposal and Return to Vendors.
- Wrap and Load Pallets on the Vehicle for internal/external customers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Allocate orders to the relevant documents using the current Whitman computer system.
- Support all activities associated with Lean/BBS.
- Carry out Fork Lift checks before each shift and document it, when necessary.
- With assistance from the Senior Operator, carry out local GMP Audits.
- At the beginning of each shift sign out the relevant R/F Equipment and Radio, reporting any damage or breakdowns to the Senior Operator, at the end of each shift return and sign in the Equipment.
- Carry out Cycle Counts on a regular basis, both Manual and Computerised, which may include a full or partial physical count.
- Update the Inbound Vehicle Schedule along with the Inbound discrepancy Sheet.
- Deliver the correct Materials to the Production Area.
- Remove Finished Goods from Production, to the correct storage Areas after checking all is correct on the Pallet.
- Operation of the Bailing/Crusher Machines, making sure the correct Waste Streams are operated.
- 24 hour lates – Saturday and Sunday 11am – 11pm
- 24 hour nights – Friday to Sunday 11pm – 11am
- 32 hour days; one week Sun 11am-11pm, Mon & Tues 3pm-11pm and following week is Sun 11am-11pm and Mon-Weds 3pm-11pm
If your interested in a position please contact Holly Maxwell on email@example.com