Isle of Wight Distribution
We are very proud to announce that Isle of Wight Distribution have opened a new depot in Chandler’s Ford to service a major pallet provider.
We are seeking a Class 2 (Cat C) DAY DRIVER Driver to be based from our new depot in Chandler’s Ford, Hampshire.
– Completing deliveries of pallets and collections in the local area (south coast)
– Being accountable for the safe and timely delivery of goods on the vehicle
– Being responsible for loading the vehicle and unloading at each drop
– Perform daily checks on the vehicle and keep the vehicle to a high standard of cleanliness
Key Skills and Experience:
– Hold a full up to date Driver CPC and Digital Tachograph Card
– Hold a full Class 2 licence
– Have no more than 6 points on your licence (no DR, DD or IN codes)
– Good communication and customer service skills
– Pallet delivery experience is preferred, but not essential
– We offer 28 days paid annual leave per year (including Bank Holidays)
– Enrolment into the Government workplace pension scheme
– Long term career prospects and career progression opportunities
– Company uniform
– Basic Salary and a Bonus Scheme
– Overtime opportunities on a Saturday morning
– All vehicles and equipment are brand new
This role is Monday to Friday, day shift, 50 hours a week, with overtime available on a Saturday.
To be considered for this vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org